Health & Safety
All visitors to Magog Down should acquaint themselves with the points below.
- Follow Government Covid-19 advice and all Magog Trust signage.
- Be aware of other vehicles, people and dogs when you are in the car park area.
- Keep dogs on leads when in the car park and other areas indicated by signs. Dogs must be under control at all times.
- Dog owners, please clear up dog faeces and use the bins provided. Dog faeces are a health hazard.
- Take care on all paths which may be uneven and have exposed tree roots.
- Beware of falling branches and trees during periods of high winds.
- Avoid contact with sheep droppings in areas where sheep have grazed.
- Respect all information signs in areas fenced for conservation reasons and public safety.
- Some of the berries, plants and fungi on the site are poisonous.
- Loud bird scarers are sometimes used in the arable field and in adjacent farmland.
Last updated January 2022